My trip home

Thursday Favorite Things 208

I’m still paying for all the great food I had while visiting home. Of course, I was inspired by it and had to recreate some of the dishes I had there. Let’s just say my binging on food continues. The good news is that I’ll share the recipes here eventually.

I’ve also been jet lagged longer than usual. I’m blaming the extra long trip back and the fact that I was awake for over 29 hours. My age has nothing to do with it (at least that’s what I keep telling myself).

As promised, here are my favorite non-food shots from the trip.

My trip home

My trip home

My trip home

My trip home

My trip home

My trip home

My trip home

My trip home

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

Let's get this party started. Link up your favorite post or a post about your favorite… Click To Tweet

Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. We invite you to link up and share your favorite post or a post about your favorite things.

We can’t wait to see what you share!

new-logo

KatherineKatherines Corner || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
NinaVintage Mama’s Cottage || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
DebiSurroundings by Debi || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
JasAll That’s Jas || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
ErikaWhat Erika Wears || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
BettyMy Cozy Corner || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
RinaI Thee Cook || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
RosemaryAn Italian in My Kitchen || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||

rule

Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses’ permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on Pinterest and as features on their blogs

Thursday Favorite Things Button

Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on Pinterest and as features on their blogs.

Looking forward to connecting with you soon.

For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂

October 2, 2015 at 11:12 am

29 hours?!!! How did you manage to do that? You look lovely in that picture, Jas. 😀 Welcome back!!

October 2, 2015 at 11:43 am

Thanks, Ann! Hey, it wasn’t my choice, trust me! But that won’t stop me from traveling again…soon I’ll get the traveling bug 🙂

October 5, 2015 at 10:34 pm

Maybe the travelling bug will whisper that you need to be in BKK! :p
        Ann recently posted…A Crazy SeptemberMy Profile

October 6, 2015 at 8:53 am

I wish…maybe one day 🙂

October 2, 2015 at 9:52 am

Both your food and non food photos are beautiful and it is so good to see you. I know your trip was busy but always good to be back home.
    Bam’s Kitchen recently posted…Jenga Japanese Sweet Potato FriesMy Profile

October 2, 2015 at 11:07 am

Thanks, Bam! Busy trip and busy when I got home. You know how it is…. 😀

3. […] #FoodieFriDIYs #HomeMatters #SmallVictory #ThursdayFavouriteThings #HowWeRollThurs […]

Mary-In the boondocks
    October 1, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Such lovely photos Jas, you obviously had a great time, did you go thru Instanbul that’s why you had a really long trip.. gets you every time. I’m so glad you are back now you can share all your recipes with us. Thanks for hosting and Have a great day!!
    Mary-In the boondocks recently posted…My Boondocks  – Ο Τόπος ΜουMy Profile

October 2, 2015 at 11:05 am

Thank you, Mary! No, I didn’t go through Istanbul. Going there, it was Chicago-London-Zagreb but coming back Zagreb-Frankfurt-Philadelphia-Chicago. 4 1/2 hours layover in Philly plus 2 hrs delay. I wasn’t a happy camper 🙁

Lou Lou Girls
    October 1, 2015 at 11:14 am

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! We would love it if you would stop by our party. We pin and tweet every masterpiece! Lou Lou Girls

October 1, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Thanks!

Jasna
    October 1, 2015 at 12:01 am

Beautiful photos…Nigdje na svijetu oblaci nisu takvi kao u nasoj zemlji!
    Jasna recently posted…Jewish Apple CakeMy Profile

October 1, 2015 at 8:24 am

To je tacno, Jasna, i cudno. Zivjela sam i u Njemackoj i nikad nisam primjetila lijepe oblake kao kod nas 🙂