my girls

Thursday Favorite Things 209

Nothing like being gone for two weeks makes you realize just how much you love and miss your family.

I’ve been granted extra hugs, kisses, and I Love You’s from my favorite girls (Andrea, Alyvia & Avelyn) ever since I came back. I should leave more often, lol.

my girls

we need a selfie stick for sure 🙂

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

Party time! Link up your favorite post or a post about your favorite things. We can't wait to… Click To Tweet

Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. We invite you to link up and share your favorite post or a post about your favorite things.

We can’t wait to see what you share!

new-logo

KatherineKatherines Corner || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
NinaVintage Mama’s Cottage || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
DebiSurroundings by Debi || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
JasAll That’s Jas || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
ErikaWhat Erika Wears || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
BettyMy Cozy Corner || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
RinaI Thee Cook || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
RosemaryAn Italian in My Kitchen || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||

rule

Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses’ permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on Pinterest and as features on their blogs

Thursday Favorite Things Button

Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on Pinterest and as features on their blogs.

Looking forward to connecting with you soon.

For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂

Jas is a cheesecake addict and the author of the Balkan Comfort Food cookbook available on Amazon. You can download a free excerpt of the book when you subscribe to All that's Jas newsletter updates. To learn more about Jas visit her About page.

October 10, 2015 at 8:50 am

The apple really doesn’t fall too far from the tree. You both look so alike, and almost like sisters! 😀 Absence does make the hearts grow fonder, they say!
    Ann recently posted…Fabulous Friday Flavours: Passion Fruit Flavoured Hokkaido CupcakesMy Profile

October 11, 2015 at 8:27 am

Aw, thanks Ann! Or as I like to say: how can I miss you when you never leave? LOL Hugs to you, my friend!

Jasna
    October 8, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Gorgeous girls Jas…and so beautiful names!
    Jasna recently posted…Italian Rye BreadMy Profile

October 9, 2015 at 11:58 am

Thank you very much, Jasna! 😀

My Rose Colored Shades
    October 8, 2015 at 5:20 pm

What a lovely picture. You don’t realize how much some people mean to you until you’re away from them.
    My Rose Colored Shades recently posted…Outfit Highlight: Love My OliveMy Profile

October 9, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Thank you, Cynthia! You are absolutely right 🙂

Lou Lou Girls
    October 8, 2015 at 11:32 am

Hello beautiful! I love stopping by your party each week! We would love to party with you twice this week. so please stop by our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We pin and tweet every masterpiece! Lou Lou Girls

October 8, 2015 at 11:44 am

I wouldn’t miss it 🙂

October 8, 2015 at 11:24 am

So sweet, three generations in one photos! Great photo and I know grandma your are just loving those little guys so much. Thanks for hosting a linky party. Take care
    Bam’s Kitchen recently posted…Paleo Indian Spiced OkraMy Profile

October 8, 2015 at 11:43 am

I do, Bobbi, the love is immeasurable! Thanks for linking with us and have a grand day!

Mary-In the boondocks
    October 8, 2015 at 11:20 am

Jas, I can see that you are very happy to be back. Your girls are adorable. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great rest of the week.

October 8, 2015 at 11:39 am

I am, indeed 😀 Thank you Mary and thanks for linking up with us! Hugs

Angie
    October 7, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Thanks again for hosting! Have a lovely day!
    Angie
    PS – If you haven’ t hopped on board the Great Blog Train (blog hop) yet there’s still plenty of time – we are digitally traveling to Naples, ITALY this month
    Angie recently posted…The Great Blog Train 34 & Giveaway – Destination: Naples, ITALYMy Profile

October 8, 2015 at 11:38 am