5 Favorite Cheesecake Recipes From 5 Countries - All that's Jas

5 Favorite Cheesecake Recipes

Saying that I like cheesecakes is an understatement. I’m mildly addicted to them.  Picking a favorite is like asking a mother which child she loves the most, but here I picked my 5 favorite cheesecake recipes from 5  different countries.

Did you know that cheesecakes date back to the ancient times? The first cheesecake recipe was found in an English cookbook from 1390 but the first mention was by a Greek physician way before then.

There are many varieties from baked to rare and each country adds a unique spin to it, which I can’t wait to explore further.

To think I was once intimidated by baking cheesecakes. Now, they are pretty much the only reason I have to work out. Thankfully, the gym membership is not priced by amounts of cheesecakes one eats or mine would be sky-high.

Do you have a favorite cheesecake or are you more like me? If so, can we be friends? 🙂

5 Favorite Cheesecake Recipes From 5 Countries

Get these 5 favorite #cheesecake #recipes from 5 countries now! Click To Tweet

#1 Italy – Tiramisu Cheesecake

When you equally love two desserts and can’t decide which one to make, you make them both as one. Apparently, there are more people like me because this recipe has taken Pinterest by the storm.

Tiramisu Cheesecake - All that's Jas

#2 Bosnia and Herzegovina – Baklava Cheesecake

Baklava is THE must have dessert in my home country so it’s a no-brainer that we will incorporate it with a cheesecake as well. Making this is a little labor intensive, but oh so worth it!

Baklava Cheesecake Fusion - All that's Jas

#3 Japan –  Rare Cheesecake

Japanese call no-bake cheesecake rare, which totally makes sense. Here’s the one I made for Valentine’s Day. I also made this one for Easter, but they can be consumed inhaled year round.

Valentine's Day rare cheesecake - All that's Jas

#4  North America – Layered Maple Cheesecake

Another fusion cheesecake. This one is perfect for fall and a must on your Thanksgiving table so make sure to save it/pin it now. Even the non-cheesecake lovers in my family loved it!

Layered Maple Cheesecake - All that's Jas

#5 Mexico – Cheesecake Chimichangas

These delicious little chimi cheesecakes can be devoured any busy weekday because they’re super easy to make. Thus it makes them super dangerous too. Easy to make, easy to eat…gym, here I come!

Mexican strawberry cheesecake chimichangas - an easy and quick dessert

Now I’m hungry for a slice or two of delicious cheesecake. How about you?

Pin it: 5 Favorite Cheesecake Recipes From 5 Countries

Favorite cheesecake recipes from Italy, North America, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Japan, and Mexico. Delicious, creamy, bakes and rare cheesecakes perfect for any occasion.

See this post featured on A Fireman’s Wife.

Beverly
    June 24, 2017 at 12:02 pm

I want to try them all! Each one looks delicious, Jas. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.
    Beverly recently posted…Strawberry Swirl CocktailMy Profile

June 24, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Hi, Beverly. Yeah, it’s hard to just pick one. Thank you!

Jen Gregor
    June 23, 2017 at 3:28 am

These all look amazing! I just wanted to let you know that you will be the featured post on todays Friday at the Fire Station link-up!
    Jen Gregor recently posted…What I Wore ~ Maxi Skirt DressMy Profile

June 24, 2017 at 1:17 am

Thank you, Jen! I am thrilled 🙂

3. […] RCH Reviews // Awesome Life Friday Rickety Pickets // Chair and Tiny Table Makeover All Thats Jas // Italy – Tiramisu Cheesecake Cooking On The Front Burners // Mini No Bake Raspberry Mousse Tart Penny Pincher Jenny // 25 […]

Karren
    June 22, 2017 at 11:19 am

Hi Jas, all I can say is WOW these cheese cakes look amazing, and so beautifully photographed!!!
    Look for your post to be featured on my #OMHGFF today!
    Please stop by and share your favorite recipes.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Karren

June 22, 2017 at 11:44 am

Hi, Karren! Thank you so much, you made my day 😀 Wishing you a great weekend as well!

June 22, 2017 at 9:59 am

I’ll have a piece of each please. Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner Party!

June 22, 2017 at 11:43 am

Coming right up, hehe. Thanks, Helen!

Cristina
    June 19, 2017 at 8:39 am

What a mouthwatering collection. Everything looks so delicious!
    Cristina recently posted…No Bake Salami Cake with Chocolate and CoconutMy Profile

June 19, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Thank you, Cristina!

Monika
    June 18, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Can dessert get any better? Probably not. These look super yummy! Thank you for sharing with Fiesta Friday:)

June 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Thank you so much, Monika! Have a lovely week.

June 18, 2017 at 11:49 am

This is a delicious collection of Cheesecake, just fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Full Plate Thursday. Have a great weekend and come back to see us real soon!
    Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 6-18-17My Profile

June 17, 2017 at 4:32 am

How can you have non-cheesecake lovers in your family Jas? Are you sure they aren’t alien invaders or something, coz that’s just wrong. Especially when they have someone like you making these delicious versions for them. Nope they’re aliens, I’m convinced 😉
    Michelle recently posted…Comment on The Lost Art of Knapping and Easy DIY Arrow Bookends by acraftymixMy Profile

June 17, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Haha, maybe they’re aliens or just don’t have a refined taste. It’s not like they don’t like cheesecake (trust me they eat everything in site, lol) but it wouldn’t be their first dessert choice, I guess. Me, on the other hand…give me my cheesecake and back off slowly, LOL.

Sandra
    June 16, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Baklava Cheesecake? I’m in! These all look delicious and I’m happy you shared them with us at Celebrate Your Story. Have a fun weekend!
    Sandra recently posted…Cream Cheese Blueberry Jam Filled Bundt Cake ~ #BundtBakersMy Profile

June 17, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Thank you, Sandra! Right back at ya!

Roseann Hampton
    June 16, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Cheesecakes are definitely a favorite around here – thanks for sharing these delicious looking recipes!
    Roseann Hampton recently posted…Crock Pot RibsMy Profile

June 17, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Thank you, Roseann! Have a super weekend!

BettieG
    June 15, 2017 at 3:32 pm

These look so yummy!! Thanks for sharing, I’m your neighbor over at #TuneInThursday this week!
    BettieG recently posted…52 Commands of Jesus for ChildrenMy Profile

June 15, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Thank you, Bettie! Have a lovely day.

Mrs Shoes
    June 13, 2017 at 5:13 pm

Dammit. They all look delicious…

June 13, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Ha, ha. Thank you!

June 13, 2017 at 7:31 am

I want one of each please! I love cheesecake and these all look absolutely delicious. I wouldn’t know how to choose!
    Carlee recently posted…Berry Bagel Breakfast Bake With Homemade Mixed Berry SyrupMy Profile

June 13, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Have them all, lol. Thank you, Carlee, for stopping in!

Milena | Craft Beering
    June 12, 2017 at 3:57 pm

I am smitten by the baklava cheesecake. Even though I’ve eaten my fair share (and more:) of baklava throughout the years, especially when my grandma was still alive, I’ve never had baklava cheesecake. Amazing! Pinning!
    Milena | Craft Beering recently posted…Asian Pear Salad with Honey Pale Ale Dressing (and Goat Cheese Fritters)My Profile

June 13, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Thank you, Milena! Gotta combine two of the favorite desserts 🙂 Was your grandma, by chance, from the Balkan region?