PHOTO FRIDAY 16 – Seasons

I “shutter” just thinking that winter is almost here. Again. Last winter was so brutal yet I went outside to take some photos and that at 6 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 C)! Windchill was below 0 F and for some crazy reason my husband wanted to tag along. Our faces were frozen and I couldn’t feel my fingers for a while. Good thing he was driving. What were we thinking? Nonetheless, here are those few winter shots compared to summer and fall. I miss summer already!

This huge tree provides great shade in summer, but there are now way too many leaves to rake!

tree1

tree2

tree

I love spending time in our backyard, sitting on the deck and watching the birds, critters and occasional deer.

zbakyard0j

zbakyard1

zbackyardj

This park is local’s favorite.

waterfall2j

waterfall1j

waterfall

The bridge over St. Joseph river.

Mishawaka bridge1

Mishawaka bridge0

Mishawaka bridge

St. Joseph river.

st joe river east1

st joe river east2

st joe river east

At Notre Dame campus.

sidewalk1

sidewalk2

sidewalk

Golden dome of Notre Dame (too far away to be in visible in its full glory)

ND0

ND1

ND

What is your favorite season?

Looking forward to connecting to you soon.

For more quick recipes and tips like my All that’s Jas Facebook page

Kelleyn
    October 27, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Beautiful shots! I am not a fan of winter either!
    Kelleyn recently posted…Corner View “Hungry”My Profile

October 27, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Thanks, Kelleyn! I don’t know many people who are 🙂

2. […] Photo Friday 16-Seasons from All That’s Jas […]

Marie-AZ
    September 1, 2015 at 11:56 am

Wonderful seasonal comparisons! Beautiful photos, and such dramatic differences in each time! So different from the very subtle changes in the desert! I’ve lived where we had such change, and I do miss it. I don’t miss the biting cold, though. 🙂
    Marie-AZ recently posted…Through My Lens and Catching LightMy Profile

September 1, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Yeah, I wish we could have the season effects without the biting cold 🙁 Thanks for visiting, Marie!

Mersad
    September 1, 2015 at 7:54 am

Wonderful photography. Love the views throughout the year. Thanks so much for linking in with “Through My Lens”.

Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography
    Mersad recently posted…How to Take Glorious Sunset ImagesMy Profile

Pamela Shank
    August 31, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Wow! I love all of your pictures and everything is so beautiful.
    Pamela Shank recently posted…GREAT FOOD IDEAS FOR FUNDRAISERSMy Profile

September 1, 2015 at 9:51 am

Thank you, Pamela, that warms my heart! 🙂 Have a blessed day!

Felicia
    August 31, 2015 at 4:19 pm

love your different season views.
    Felicia recently posted…A Real BeautyMy Profile

September 1, 2015 at 9:13 am

Thank you so much, Felicia!

eileen
    August 31, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Beautiful images and captures of the seasons! Well done! Have a happy new week!
    eileen recently posted…Little Blue HeronMy Profile

September 1, 2015 at 9:04 am

Thank you Eileen! Same to you 🙂

Margaret Birding For Pleasure
    August 31, 2015 at 1:36 pm

I loved seing the same view through 3 different seasons. I suppose I would prefer spring for its freshness adn more light in the evenings. Gorgeous photos.
    Margaret Birding For Pleasure recently posted…THROUGH MY LENS -Nearing County Antrim – Ailsa Craig Island (Part 14)My Profile

September 1, 2015 at 10:21 am

Thank you so much, Margaret! I love spring the best too 🙂 Have a wonderful day!

Lou Lou Girls
    August 30, 2015 at 3:02 pm

Loving this! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing this at our party. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm, so we get to party with you again! Lou Lou Girls
    Lou Lou Girls recently posted…Why I’m No Longer a Ninja Mom!My Profile

September 1, 2015 at 10:44 am

Thank you Lou Lou’s, that’s so sweet! 🙂

Rhonda
    November 8, 2014 at 7:52 am

Stopping by from Turn It Up Tuesday. Fall is my favorite season. I love the cool crisp weather, great for boots and sweater. The colors put the icing on the cake for me, beautiful.

November 10, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Thank you Rhonda! Great meeting you 🙂

Keisha | The Girl Next Door is Black
    November 2, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Wow, your backyard is amazing!

I think my favorite season is spring. The weather isn’t too hot or too cold and the daylight lasts longer. Spring makes me think of renewal.

Great photos!

November 3, 2014 at 11:51 am

Hi Keisha, I completely agree with you. Spring is the best season! Thank you for stopping by. Hugs 🙂