Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 180!
It finally feels like spring is trying to break through. I’m loving the occasional sunny day, warmer temperatures and number of spring birds in my backyard. Hopefully soon, the snow will melt so that I can get my hands dirty planting my vegetable garden.
My favorite thing this week is my Baylie soaking up the sun on one snowless spot she found. Although she still acts like a puppy, she’s a 10-year old lady. I was reminded today how short their life is by seeing Holly’s post. I admit I didn’t read it though…Because I couldn’t. I cried just by looking at her pictures.
So if you excuse me, I’m off giving Baylie all of my attention and cherishing every moment I have left with her.
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week, or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 5 different blogs! Please follow all of your hostesses ♥
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page • Please remember to post no more than 3 links • No adult content blogs • No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)♥
Optional- Link back to your post and/or Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherines Corner. Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as Make It Monday feature on Katherines Corner.♥
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- Chicken in Beer Sauce with Welsh Rarebit – Coq à la Bière - January 15, 2019
- Baked Red Beet Falafel with Yogurt Mint Sauce - January 8, 2019
- Two-Bean Chili Con Carne Recipe - December 28, 2018