Thursday Favorite Things 182!
March is such a tease! Last week we had temperatures in the 70’s, and this week we got 4 inches of snow. Not cool March, not cool!
My favorite thing this Thursday are these tulips that keep reminding me it IS spring and the snow will soon melt away. Last fall I have planted over 60 tulips, in addition to the ones I already had, and I cannot wait to see them grow especially the ones named after my hometown, Banja Luka! Do not invite me to the tulip festival in Holland, MI again or I’ll go broke, lol.
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Time to party! I’m excited to see what you will share this week but please do not share more than 3 links and no links to your homepage, please. We love that you are passionate about partying with us, but no one likes a party pooper! 🙂 Please read the rules carefully and thank you again for visiting!
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week, or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 5 different blogs! Please follow all of your hostesses ♥
♥ Please Follow Your hostesses–Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Model Savings, Vintage Mamas Cottage, and All That’s Jas ♥
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page • Please remember to post no more than 3 links • No adult content blogs • No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)♥
Optional- Link back to your post and/or Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherines Corner. Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as Make It Monday feature on Katherines Corner.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- Chicken in Beer Sauce with Welsh Rarebit – Coq à la Bière - January 15, 2019
- Baked Red Beet Falafel with Yogurt Mint Sauce - January 8, 2019
- Two-Bean Chili Con Carne Recipe - December 28, 2018