It is so lovely to be nominated by lovely Ann from Grubbs ‘n Critters for One Lovely Blog Award. Ok, I’ll stop saying lovely now 🙂 But seriously, I’m thrilled and honored and humbled and so on. I feel like I just won a lottery and the prize is something money can’t buy. A recognition from another blogger, an awesome one at that, is priceless! Thank you, my sweetest new bloggy friend!
One Lovely Blog Award
If you accept the award, the rules are:
- Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs
- Place the award logo on your blog
I have to think of 7 things not listed in the Liebster Award. I’m really rather boring and an open book. What is there about me that hasn’t been said? Let’s see:
- I never acquired the taste for root beer and A1 sauce. Yuck!
- I hate watermelon but love that flavor in candy. And I love cinnamon buns and cakes but hate that flavor in candy. (call me a weirdo)
- I can tie a knot of the cherry stem with just my tongue. (what a skill, huh? lol)
- I was born prematurely. I hope I’ll die on time 😉
- I have very vivid dreams and I remember them all. (I should write a book)
I’m a very loyal friend and will go through fires for you. Also, very compromising and supportive. Until you start taking me for granted, then you better watch out.
I have six toes. (Noooo, just kidding! I don’t know any more facts about me worth mentioning). I’m funny??
Who I Am Nominating
I’m nominating blogs that I love browsing through their pages. Some are new and some old (to me, that is), but they all brighten my day and expand my horizons. For that, I thank them!
Here they are in no particular order:
- Around the World in Favorite Recipes
- Bam’s Kitchen
- I Will Serve While I Wait
- In Good Flavor
- My Rose Colored Shades
- What’s On the List?
- Home Remedies
- Jasmin Cook Book
- Life with Lorelai
- Epic Mommy Adventures
- Mersad Donko Photography
- Cooking with Ruthie
- Katherine’s Corner
Honestly, I wish I could nominate more than 15 blogs. I guess I just have to wait for another award to come my way, hehe.
Stay blessed, my friends!
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂