Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things 192!
I can’t believe it’s already June! This year is going by too fast or it only seems so because I’ve been extremely busy. There are still so many things to accomplish and I’m getting a little anxious, although I know it will all be good in the end.
My favorite for this week is my hard-working fire inspector husband (honey, you’re my favorite husband all the time, but this week you deserve an honorable mention, lol). The Man, as many of you know, was out of commission for two months and just went back to work on light duty this week.
His MRI test shows two herniated discs and his neurosurgeon sees a surgery in the near future. But that doesn’t stop the Man. As soon as he was able to move, thanks to his physical therapy, he started doing chores. You know how men act like babies when they’re sick? Not this guy! He acts tough even when he is clearly in pain.
Last week, to top it off, he surprised me at work with flowers for our anniversary (which I totally forgot!). He made dinner reservations and got me a nice gift. I almost want to shout ‘my husband is better than yours’, but I know you’re keeping yours for a pretty good reason too 🙂
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! You can link your favorite post of the week. Or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 6 different blogs! Please follow ALL of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mamas Cottage, All That’s Jas, What Erika Wears and Surroundings by Debi.
We invite you to Grab a Hop Button for your blog (just copy and paste with a link back)
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog homepage. Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Link back on your post and/or Grab the hop button.
Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I invite you to add your giveaways to Katherine’s Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as a Make It Monday feature on Katherine’s Corner.♥
♥ Please Follow Your hostesses ♥
Let’s HOP ♥
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- Chicken in Beer Sauce with Welsh Rarebit – Coq à la Bière - January 15, 2019
- Baked Red Beet Falafel with Yogurt Mint Sauce - January 8, 2019
- Two-Bean Chili Con Carne Recipe - December 28, 2018