Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things 193!
Some weeks are just OK and I have to think hard what my highlight was if there even was one. Yeah, I’m aware of the fact that being alive and healthy is a highlight in itself but my personality is not bubbly enough to look at life through rose-colored glasses all the time.
I admire people who are always like: puppies, butterflies, flowers! I’m more realistic and that is not always a plus.
Anyhow, this week I had no problems thinking about my favorite thing, in fact, there were more than just one but this one is easily the front-runner. My daughter’s family picture taken by a very talented photographer. I can’t wait to meet my newest granddaughter, but I have to be patient for another month 🙂
A second runner-up: today, my daughter Andrea and I are celebrating 17 – year anniversary of moving to this country. Why did we move and from where? You can read our short story here.
Third: this beautiful sunset on Lake Michigan. My husband is reaching for the sun because, you know, everybody can give you the stars. 😉
Hope your week was full of high points too!
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! You can link your favorite post of the week. Or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 6 different blogs! Please follow ALL of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mamas Cottage, All That’s Jas, What Erika Wears and Surroundings by Debi.
We invite you to Grab a Hop Button for your blog (just copy and paste with a link back)
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog homepage. Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Link back on your post and/or Grab the hop button.
Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I invite you to add your giveaways to Katherine’s Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as a Make It Monday feature on Katherine’s Corner.♥
♥ Please Follow Your hostesses ♥
Let’s HOP ♥
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- Chicken in Beer Sauce with Welsh Rarebit – Coq à la Bière - January 15, 2019
- Baked Red Beet Falafel with Yogurt Mint Sauce - January 8, 2019
- Two-Bean Chili Con Carne Recipe - December 28, 2018