Every Monday my friend Katie, our awesome hostess, features our picks from last week’s blog hop on Make it Monday posts. Make sure to visit her blog Katherine’s Corner on Mondays to check them out and to see if you’re featured (although, she will usually give you a heads up).
If I could, I would feature all of your links because they are all amazing in their own way. What helps me decide which is my favorite comes pretty much down to my current mood. If I’m hungry, recipes will stand out more. So please, never think your link wasn’t special enough because it always is!
Last week, this amazing brownie recipe from Cami at The Crafting Nook left me glued to my computer screen and I drooled all over it.
Then I read Cynthia’s weekly wisdom – Time in the Wilderness over at her My Rose Colored Shades blog and was reminded of who is always there for us when we reach the deepest end. I found the answer when I went to the wilderness myself, a few years back to find me. I need that reminder more often.
The highlight of my week was capturing my first hummingbirds this season. Do you know what I most like about those amazing birds? Their tiny little feet! Aren’t they just so darn cute?
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! You can link your favorite post of the week. Or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 6 different blogs! Please follow ALL of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mamas Cottage, All That’s Jas, What Erika Wears and Surroundings by Debi.
We invite you to Grab a Hop Button for your blog (just copy and paste with a link back)
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog homepage.Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Link back on your post and/or Grab the hop button.
Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I invite you to add your giveaways to Katherine’s Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as a Make It Monday feature on Katherine’s Corner.♥
♥ Please Follow Your hostesses ♥
Let’s HOP ♥
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- Baklava Ice Cream in Fillo Cups - August 17, 2017
- How To Lose 30 Pounds With UN Diet – The Ultimate Diet Plan - August 12, 2017
- The Best No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake - August 8, 2017