Happy summer! Hope yours is going to be a relaxing one, whether you’re going on a vacation or planning a staycation. Mine will be somewhat busy. A granddaughter due in few weeks, a grandniece/nephew a month later, several birthdays to celebrate, home improvement projects to tackle, and a two-week trip back home. I’m going by myself this time and am just a little bit nervous about it.
I still find time to relax and do what I like. I find that photographing nature relieves stress. It is even better if you don’t have to leave the comfort of your chair in order to do that. That is exactly how I took a photo of this Cooper’s hawk: from a chair in my sun room. He’s been returning to our yard for few days in a row, causing all the smaller birds to squawk and mob the predator or to simply disappear. This was my first time seeing a Cooper’s and in birding lingo that is called a lifer. Because of him, the barn swallows circled above our house – another lifer for me. Yay! I need to start a running list of all bird species I see. There are sooo many! I never knew how many different sparrows there are, not to mention the other birds.
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! You can link your favorite post of the week. Or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 6 different blogs! Please follow ALL of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama’s Cottage, All That’s Jas, What Erika Wears and Surroundings by Debi.
We invite you to Grab a Hop Button for your blog (just copy and paste with a link back)
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog homepage.Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Link back on your post and/or Grab the hop button.
Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I invite you to add your giveaways to Katherine’s Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as a Make It Monday feature on Katherine’s Corner.♥
♥ Please Follow Your hostesses ♥
Let’s HOP ♥
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- How To Lose 30 Pounds With UN Diet – The Ultimate Diet Plan - August 12, 2017
- The Best No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake - August 8, 2017
- Karageorge Schnitzel – Serbian Famous Stuffed Cutlet Recipe - August 3, 2017