Hello, my fellow bloggers, my partners in crime, my bloggy friends! Are you ready to party? I am and I’m excited to see what you’ll link up with us this week! You always leave me amazed and thinking: man, I wish I had time to that or why didn’t I think of that?; this recipe is a must try; this story resonates with me; what a great idea; this photo is amazing; I wish I could rock that outfit; I’m going to do that next, etc., etc. I learn so much from you, you make me a better blogger and a better person. THANK YOU!
My favorite for this week is an award.
I was nominated by Ann from Grubbs ‘n Critters for One Lovely Blog Award (visit the post to see who I nominated, maybe your name is there). How I made an impact on Ann to honor me with this award in such a short time of “meeting” is beyond me, but I am very grateful. Ann is a young mom of two, currently residing in Bangkok with the family. Please visit her blog, you won’t regret it! She is real, she tells it as it is and she is extremely compassionate. I love her sense of humor and although, on the surface, we don’t have anything in common, I feel connected to her on many levels.
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! You can link your favorite post of the week. Or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 6 different blogs! Please follow ALL of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama’s Cottage, All That’s Jas, What Erika Wears and Surroundings by Debi.
We invite you to Grab a Hop Button for your blog (just copy and paste with a link back)
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog homepage.Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Link back on your post and/or Grab the hop button.
Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I invite you to add your giveaways to Katherine’s Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as a Make It Monday feature on Katherine’s Corner.♥
♥ Please Follow Your hostesses ♥
Let’s HOP ♥
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- 10 Instagram Accounts That Will Make You Want to Lick Your Screen - August 22, 2017
- Baklava Ice Cream in Fillo Cups - August 17, 2017
- How To Lose 30 Pounds With UN Diet – The Ultimate Diet Plan - August 12, 2017