Respect

respect

One of the important parts of blogger’s etiquette is to visit other blogs, show support and lift them up. As I was going over my list of today’s chores, that leave little or no time for hobbies, I felt that I haven’t been doing a very good job honoring my bloggy friends the way they deserve. They stop in, they comment, they share and I thought to myself, if they can find the time, you must find the time. But the time is what I lack the most.

I know I’m not the only busy person in the world. So I promised myself, I will be more diligent sharing their work and not only visit and run. And just like that, I open my computer to take a break and find out I’ve been nominated for RESPECT award. What timing!

respect

Created by renowned artist Robert Goldstein, this is what he says about his award:

“The “Respect” Award is my personal award for fellow bloggers who consistently reach out to other bloggers, offer support, are kind, struggle to understand differences in people, and who treat themselves and other people with kindness and respect.

You don’t have to do anything for this award.

You can choose to copy the Award Picture and give the award to the people who have earned your respect or you can do nothing.

This is my way of saying thank you. You have earned my respect.”

The award was passed to me by my newly found blogger friend Ann from Grubbs ‘n Critters, an amazing mom that balances her full-time job, her family of four, and blogging in a fast-paced Bangkok life with ease and humor.

Apparently, Ann thinks I’ve been doing a good enough job. I am humbled and honored. I really am!

I am also glad for this award for the reason that I can now pass it to the bloggers I respect. There are many I respect but for now I’m nominating those that regularly visit, comment and pour their love.

They are:

THANK YOU for visiting, commenting, sharing and loving my simple blog. YOU HAVE MY RESPECT!

Jasna
    November 9, 2015 at 9:39 pm

You deserve it Jas! I love everything about your blog…stories, photos, recipes…

Thanks for your nomination, means a lot to me..All love and RESPECT back to you!
    Jasna recently posted…‘Podvarak’- Balkan Way of preparing SauerkrautMy Profile

November 10, 2015 at 8:30 am

Thank you, Jasna! You are an inspiration! I hope one day we can meet in person 😀

November 9, 2015 at 12:25 pm

Awwwww…thank YOU, Jas! There’s never going to be enough time for everything, and it sucks. But you definitely deserve it nevertheless..and it’s all the littlest thing that you that matters. 😀 ***hugs and smooches***
    (And I still don;t know why I cannot see your like button and on my side, I see it continuously loading, so I can never, ever click on like :(…)
    Ann recently posted…Monthly Mystery Munchies: Creamy Golden Kiwi Sauce Dory FishMy Profile

November 9, 2015 at 6:42 pm

Gah…have no clue why you can’t push my buttons (no pun intended, lol) Thank you again, Ann, for the nomination, your kind words and your friendship! Lots of love! 😀

Mary-the boondocks blog
    November 8, 2015 at 6:46 am

Jas, you have moved me to tears!!! I found this post on my feed and said I want to see what Jas has to say about this subject. Because I respect you tremendously and value your opinion. And lo and behold… I encounter a surprise.
    First of all, you deserve this so much! Your blog is one that I come to because I feel a connection. You are a communicator. And secondly, you communicate not only with words but with photos… this is very powerful to me. I want to thank you so much for this award. It means the world to me to receive this from you. I also look at blogging as much more than a business. But I’ll talk more about that in my post about this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Mary-the boondocks blog recently posted…Seeing Black – Τα Βλέπω ΜαύραMy Profile

November 8, 2015 at 3:10 pm

Aw, thank you, Mary! Actually, you are the biggest reason I felt I wasn’t a good bloggy friend. You are always there, liking, commenting and sharing and I know I’m was slacking off in that department. But know that I visit, even if I don’t always comment!!! You deserve this award a 100%! Thank you for being you!

Brenda
    November 7, 2015 at 6:31 pm

Congratulations on earning the respect award! It is hard to find time to do everything we need to get done.
    Brenda recently posted…NIV Bible for Teen Girls Review and Giveaway #NIVBibleforTeenGirls #FLYBYMy Profile

November 7, 2015 at 7:36 pm

You know it, Brenda! 🙂 Thank you and thanks for stopping in! Hope your weekend is wonderful!