PHOTO FRIDAY 38 – Never Before Seen Photos

never before seen photos - All that's Jas

Friends, I have a confession to make. I’ve been unfaithful lately…….I’m cheating on Facebook with Instagram. My expensive camera gear is collecting dust while I use my cell phone to take photos. What a shame! Thanks a lot, Instagram!  I had to dig deep and find images to share this Photo Friday. Luckily, I have thousands of photos you’ve never seen before.

Do I miss shooting no food-related photos? You betcha!

It’s easy to blame someone or something else for my lack of motivation. I am blaming it on the weather and location. I’m not complaining about temps in the 60’s, but everything looks so drab. At least snow provides an idyllic scene. Spring needs to stop teasing us and spring already. Meanwhile, I turned to Instagram for comfort.

It’s all about that #instaphoto.

You get the instant gratification and outpour of love from complete strangers even if they don’t follow your account. Facebook has let me down. Seems as if I can’t even reach my real friends. So what’s a love-deprived woman to do but find it someplace else? That’s where I’ve been lately. That’s where I share old and the photos you’ve never seen before.

Facebook, if you miss me you’ll find me there. If you want me back, you know what you need to do.

For now, my friends, enjoy these never before seen photos. You can check here, I promise you won’t find them.

Can you guess the theme? [Hint: I mentioned it three times]

Never Before Seen Photos

Uh-oh! #Unfaithful and never before seen #photos! #PhotoFriday Click To Tweet

never before seen photos - All that's Jas

never before seen photos - All that's Jas

never before seen photos - All that's Jas

never before seen photos - All that's Jas

never before seen photos - All that's Jas

never before seen photos - All that's Jas

never before seen photos - All that's Jas

never before seen photos - All that's Jas

Have you been faithful to Facebook? Is it treating you like you deserve?

March 7, 2017 at 11:43 am

Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful photos! Your photos are always amazing!
    Hope you are having a great day!
    Miz Helen recently posted…March Food and Recipe BasketMy Profile

March 7, 2017 at 11:43 pm

I really appreciate you saying that, as I’m having some self-doubts lately. You made my day! Thank you. XO

Mary-the boondocks blog
    March 3, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Jas I feel the same way but I don’t have a fancy phone. So when I get one I’ll be joining you in Insta. It is a real struggle on FB!

Having said all that your photos are amazing. My favorite is hands down the one of the dog and I’m guessing your granddaughter. So Precious!!
    Mary-the boondocks blog recently posted…Facebook Photos for FebruaryMy Profile

March 4, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Thank you, Mary! Yes, that’s my dog Baylie and my granddaughter Ava. I don’t even remember what were they looking at, those are older photos I dug out.

You don’t need a fancy phone to join me on Insta. Your photos are beautiful! Sorry I’m missing all the fun on FB. I still care about you and a few other people, though. Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!

bettyl - NZ
    February 27, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Lovely, lovely shots! You’re quite good with your camera.
    bettyl – NZ recently posted…Old Sod CottageMy Profile

February 28, 2017 at 10:57 pm

Thank you, Betty! That means a lot, since it’s just a hobby πŸ™‚

Mrs Shoes
    February 24, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Oh gosh Jas, I just love the squirrel photo (all good, just that one strikes me most).
    When we bought the 4Shoes, squirrels here were A-BUN-DANT! Not so any longer… Saint the Good Shepherd declared a jihad upon the little squeakers and she unquestionably won that battle. I’m sure she considered the utter annihilation of squirrels on the property in good service to us, likening it on par to guarding the stock from scarier threats (such as timber wolves, black bears, coyotes, etc).
    I do miss watching squirrels plunder my birdfeeders though.

February 25, 2017 at 9:46 am

I love watching them too (this shot taken through my window), but I hate when they steal all the bird food although we keep their feeders full too.

Tania
    February 24, 2017 at 10:08 am

Wow, beautiful photos! I love, love the one of the doggie and kiddo butts!! ha!

Tania

February 25, 2017 at 9:38 am

Thanks, Tania! That’s my favorite too, of my doggie and my granddaughter πŸ™‚

February 24, 2017 at 8:05 am

Cheater!!! And what beautiful pictures! You definitely have an eye for a good picture!
    Carlee recently posted…Pecan Pie Baked OatmealMy Profile

February 25, 2017 at 9:29 am

Guilty as charged πŸ™ Thank you, Carlee! Still lots to learn when it comes to photography.