Lemon Raspberry Rare Cheesecake for Easter

Rustic Easter lemon raspberry rare cheesecake

I’m so excited to guest post this Lemon Raspberry Rustic Rare Cheesecake for Easter recipe over at Wife in Progress.

Lemon Raspberry Rare Cheesecake for Easter

Spring has finally sprung and the last thing we want to do in warmer weather is to turn on the oven and bake, amirite? But have no fear, you can still have your cake and eat it too. This lemon raspberry rare cheesecake is just what you’re looking for: light, silky, not too sweet, and you don’t need your oven to make it. Its flavors and colors are perfect for spring and Easter.

Statistics say that citrus reduces levels of the stress hormone and lemon is the most powerful of the citrus smells. It’s been shown that smelling it can increase mental stimulation. Combine it with a cake and you have the ultimate antidepressant, ha!

If you’re haven’t heard of rare cheesecake before, I talk about it in this rare cheesecake recipe I made for Valentine’s Day. It was my first rare cake and I was a bit intimidated, but it turned out great and it was actually easy to make. Even making two layers for this cake was not complicated.

rasbperry cake, cheesecake batter, denim apron, no-bake cake

Lemon and raspberry are my favorite fruit flavor combination. You can decorate the cake any way you want, but I liked the glassy look of candied lemons.

slice of lemon raspberry cheesecake, candied lemons, two layer cake

If you’d like the recipe, you’ll need to visit Jenna of Wife in Progress. I’m guest posting the details on her wonderful blog.

Rustic Lemon Raspberry Rare Cheesecake for Easter

This easy, light, no-bake rare lemon raspberry #cheesecake is perfect for #spring and #Easter Click To Tweet

Lemon Raspberry Rustic Rare Cheesecake for Easter is a Japanese style no-bake cheesecake

I’m thinking of decorating the cake differently this Easter for granddaughters. Any ideas?

If you make and decorate this cake, I’d love to see it! Share your photos on Instagram or Facebook and tag it #RareCheesecake and #allthatsjas so I can find it!

Happy Easter!

Angelina
    April 5, 2017 at 2:01 am

This sounds so yummy! Thanks for linking up with Thursday Favorite Things – look for your feature this week. Bisous, Angelina & Peonies & Orange Blossoms

April 5, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Thank you, Angelina! I’m so happy for the feature! Wishing you a glorious week!

Beverly
    April 1, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Wow, not only does this cheesecake look amazing, but your photos are scrumptious looking.
    I need a piece right now.
    Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon Party. Hope you come back next week so I can stop by again.
    Hugs,
    Bev
    Beverly recently posted…Low Carb Mexican CasseroleMy Profile

April 3, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Aw, thank you Beverly! Always nice to hear it from a class blogger like you πŸ™‚ Enjoy your week!

April 1, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Just beautiful and perfect for Easter Dessert! Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
    Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 4-2-17My Profile

April 3, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Thanks for always finding the time to visit the posts I link to your party, Miz Helen. Much appreciated!

Angie ~ ambient wares
    March 28, 2017 at 1:18 pm

This sounds deeevine. Incredible sounding combo and just beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday!
    Angie ~ ambient wares recently posted…DIY Furniture DollyMy Profile

March 28, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Thanks a bunch, Angie! Hope your day was lovely!

March 28, 2017 at 12:45 pm

This will always be is beyond my skill level Jas, but there’s nothing stopping me from getting a weekly dose of drool worthy recipes when I come visit you πŸ˜‰ P.S. Jenna has some really cool DIY projects. Love her blog, thanks for pointing me that way.

March 28, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Thanks, Michelle! I get the same feeling when I visit your site πŸ™‚
      Yes, Jenna’s site is pretty cool!

March 28, 2017 at 9:47 am

Looks so good – but what does “rare” mean? I mean, I know what it means, but what does it mean for this recipe? And Thanks for sharing on the What’s for Dinner Link up –

March 28, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Hi, Helen. It is Japanese a version and they call no-bake cheesecake a rare cheesecake. I linked to my other rare cheesecake recipe for explanation. πŸ™‚

Taken for Granted
    March 27, 2017 at 11:26 am

What a wonderful looking cheese cake. Yes, I would love a slice.
    Taken for Granted recently posted…Ham and SausageMy Profile

March 27, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Thanks so much! I’d share a slice with you πŸ™‚

Jen Gregor
    March 26, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Beautiful cake! It sounds so good with the lemon and raspberry combination! Thanks for sharing at the Friday at the Fire Station Link-up!
    Jen Gregor recently posted…Friday at the Fire Station Link-Up Party # 5My Profile

March 27, 2017 at 10:13 am

Thank you, Jen! Have a great week.

March 25, 2017 at 10:54 pm

That looks so good, Jas!
    Carlee recently posted…Easy Family Meal Plan Week 11My Profile

March 26, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Thank you, Carlee! Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!

Mary-the boondocks blog
    March 24, 2017 at 7:05 pm

It’s bad enough that you make these amazing cheesecakes but then you are such a great photographer that you make me want to dive into the photos to grab some of that cake. πŸ˜‰
    Mary-the boondocks blog recently posted…Buildings of New YorkMy Profile

March 26, 2017 at 11:55 am

Mary, you always know how to make my day! Thank you very much!

Mrs Shoes
    March 23, 2017 at 6:28 pm

My mom made ‘cheesecake’. of a sort…
    The sort that is cream cheese whipped into Dream Whip & dumped on a cracker base, refrigerated, then ope a can of cherry pie filling and a spoonful on top of the ‘cheesecake’. It was sweet…. that’s all I’ll say for it. I didn’t even know that there are baked versions until I was well into my twenties (such a sheltered life). I dare say this rare version would hold up better & taste better than my Mom’s icebox cheescake.

March 23, 2017 at 10:44 pm

My mom didn’t know how to bake and she didn’t like sweets so she didn’t care to learn. So, at least you got icebox cheesecake. I got nothing, lol. πŸ™