Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things 182!
Hard to believe it’s April already! I know, we have waited for Spring all too long but still – time flies. And time is what I’m lacking. How do you manage yours? Do you sacrifice and what? I’d gladly give up my office job to have more time to write, photograph, cook, blog, read, travel, finish projects, garden, even clean (sigh) and spend more time with my family, but it pays bills so that’s a no-go.
What about you? Maybe I’ll get to do all this in my next life. 🙂
I have two favorite things this week: first – we have two new co-hostesses! Your links are now shared on 6 blogs, how exciting is that!? Please make sure to follow them in some way.
My second favorite thing is this little house finch, found right outside my sunroom, whose singing I adore. Hopefully, this was the last cold day and he won’t need to puff up his down jacket anytime soon.
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! You can link your favorite post of the week. Or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 6 different blogs! Please follow ALL of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mamas Cottage, All That’s Jas, What Erika Wears and Surroundings by Debi.
We invite you to Grab a Hop Button for your blog (just copy and paste with a link back)
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page. Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Link back on your post and/or Grab the hop button.
Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I invite you to add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as a Make It Monday feature on Katherines Corner.♥
♥ Please Follow Your hostesses ♥
Lets HOP ♥
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- Potato-Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers - January 14, 2020
- Classic Bosnian Stuffed Cabbage Rolls – Sarma - December 17, 2019
- Danish Yeast Buns with Walnuts, Cranberries, and Raisins - December 10, 2019