SORRY, WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS
Guest Post & Get Featured
Do you have a secret family recipe you want to dish out or how-to cooking instructions you’d like to share? We would love to learn from you and in return amplify your work!
Guest posting #opportunity for everyone! Get your name out and #connect! Be my #guest! #guestpost #allthatsjas Click To Tweet
OK, I’m interested, how do I submit?
- Your work should have between 350 and 1200 words (not characters).
- Your work should be relevant to All that’s Jas niche. Food-related content, preferably your own recipe. Unrelated website promotions will be ignored.
- Tell us a story! We want to hear YOUR voice, not Wiki facts.
- No affiliate links or embedded links, please. They will be removed.
- If linking to other than your own recipes please obtain permission to share first!!! Those links will be no-follow.
- Submit relevant photos. No stock photos, please. Only quality photos in high resolution and original (rather than Instagram image) will be accepted. No photos-no post.
- Please submit a minimum of 2 original photos, one in landscape and one in vertical layout. Include a short story about the recipe with the list of ingredients and directions.
- Include a short bio and your photo. Include a single link, your anchor text to be your own name or your company name. I will allow one do-follow link only if you post often on my site, and if your site is one that I trust.
- Email your submission to email@example.com
When will my work be published?
- If accepted, your submission will be reviewed for grammar, spelling, and other proofreading needs.
- Minor changes will be made to maintain the formatting but will not affect your content.
- You will be notified within two weeks if your work will be posted.
- Accepted submissions will be promoted across all media platforms, but you will maintain all the rights.