Interested in being featured on All that’s Jas? Wonderful!
Guest Post & Get Featured
Do you have a fun story, secret family recipe you want to dish out, money-saving tips, DIY instructions you’d like to share? We would love to learn from you and in return amplify your work!Guest posting #opportunity for everyone! Get your name out and #connect! Be my #guest!… Click To Tweet
OK, I’m interested, how do I submit?
- Your work should have between 300 and 1200 words (not characters).
- Family friendly content only, please.
- Tell us a story! We want to hear YOUR voice, not Wiki facts.
- No affiliate links or embedded links, please. They will be removed.
- If you would like to submit relevant photos, they should be in high resolution and original (rather than Instagram image).
- For recipes, please submit a minimum of 2 photos, in landscape and vertical layout. Include a short story about the recipe with the list of ingredients and directions.
- Include a short bio. If you desire, include social channels and blog link, if applicable.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my work be published?
- If accepted, your submission will be reviewed for grammar, spelling, and other proofreading needs.
- Minor changes will be made to maintain the formatting but will not affect your content.
- You will be notified within two weeks if your work will be posted.
- Accepted submissions will be promoted across all media platforms, but you will maintain all the rights.