Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things 181!
I took Tuesday off work to visit birding site with my husband and we saw a total of three birds, lol. We get more birds in our backyard! Aside from the birding disappointment, it was, all in all, a nice day.
We hiked the Indiana Dunes to a beautiful view of Chicago skyline over Lake Michigan. Then we drove to Michigan City for yummy fish lunch right on the Lake. Not giving up birding just yet, or at least until I spot an owl. That is on my bucket list!
So, my favorite thing for this week has to be this view:
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week, or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 5 different blogs! Please follow all of your hostesses ♥
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page • Please remember to post no more than 3 links • No adult content blogs • No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)♥
Optional- Link back to your post and/or Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherines Corner. Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as Make It Monday feature on Katherines Corner.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Cast Iron Care - February 11, 2020
- Roasted Cauliflower with Gastrique Sauce [Copycat Recipe] - February 4, 2020
- Jägerkohl – German Hunter Cabbage Stew - January 28, 2020