Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things 184!
Hi friends! Hope you had a great Easter! It is one of my favorite holidays, right up there with Christmas. The weather cooperated and we spent the afternoon outside, cooking and watching grandkids egg hunt and play.
It was perfect! Naturally, I’m choosing this family photo as my favorite thing this week but, needless to say, my family is always my favorite!
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! You can link your favorite post of the week. Or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 6 different blogs! Please follow ALL of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mamas Cottage, All That’s Jas, What Erika Wears and Surroundings by Debi.
We invite you to Grab a Hop Button for your blog (just copy and paste with a link back)
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page. Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Link back on your post and/or Grab the hop button.
Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I invite you to add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as a Make It Monday feature on Katherines Corner.♥
♥ Please Follow Your hostesses ♥
Lets HOP ♥
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- Peruvian Chicken Corn Chowder – Chupe de Pollo y Maíz - September 10, 2019
- Jewish Sweet Noodle Casserole – Lokshen Melba Kugel - September 3, 2019
- Italian Apple and Fig Polenta Torta - August 27, 2019