Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things 199!
I have a confession to make. As a mother of only one child, I got little nervous when my daughter announced she was pregnant again. I always wondered how parents of multiple children can love them all equally. Sure they have favorites, they just won’t admit it, right?
My love for Ava, my first granddaughter, is so immense, I thought there can only be little love left to share. But God has made us so that with each new baby we obtain a new dose of that same immense love. The moment I saw my newest granddaughter I felt it.
I am proud to say I now belong to the kind of people that can easily accommodate two and more hearts. Alyvia Jane, born on July 21 is my newest favorite little being, but Avelyn Michaela will always be my first 😀
Thursday Favorite Things 199
You can link your favorite post of the week. Or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 6 different blogs! Please follow ALL of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine’s Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama’s Cottage, All That’s Jas, What Erika Wears and Surroundings by Debi.
We invite you to Grab a Hop Button for your blog (just copy and paste with a link back)
• PLEASE DO NOT link and run, please visit and comment on at least two of the links ahead of you. This simple act of kindness will result in a much more satisfying blog hop experience ♥
• Please link to your post and not to your blog homepage. Yes, you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing).
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Link back on your post and/or Grab the hop button.
Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I invite you to add your giveaways to Katherine’s Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, Pinterest and as a Make It Monday feature on Katherine’s Corner.♥
♥ Please Follow Your hostesses ♥
Let’s HOP ♥
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
For more quick recipes and tips follow my All that’s Jas Facebook page or social network of your preference. It makes my day 🙂
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- Parmesan and Sesame Buttermilk Biscuits - April 16, 2019
- Spicy Marinated Brussels Sprouts - April 9, 2019
- Spaghetti with Veracruz Sauce – Espagueti en Salsa Veracruzana - April 2, 2019