Lebanese Chickpea Salad with Smoky Tahini Dressing
This wholesome, gluten-free Lebanese salad with chickpeas, fresh vegetables, and smoky tahini dressing brings Mediterranean flavors to satisfy your appetite.
- 2 roasted red bell peppers jarred or homemade
- 3 cups cooked or canned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 seedless cucumber sliced or diced
- 4 plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 small avocado sliced or diced
- 8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients for the salad.
Blend together olive oil, tahini, vinegar, garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, oregano, and black pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
~ Free Tip ~
If your tahini dressing is too thick, thin it with lime juice or water to desired consistency.