Quick Ranch Chicken
Creamy chicken and pasta is a perfectly pleasing meal for busy weeknights.
Servings 4 servings
- 6 slices Bacon cut into narrow strips
- 3 cups dried Pasta or Noodles
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breast halves
- 3 tablespoons Ranch Dry Salad Dressing mix
- 1 ½ cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan Cheese
In a large skillet brown the bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels. Reserve two tablespoons of bacon drippings in the skillet.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Cook in the same skillet with reserved bacon fat until tender and no longer pink. Sprinkle flour and salad dressing mix over the chicken and stir well. Stir in milk; cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly. Add bacon; cook for 1 minute more.
Serve chicken with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.