Quick and Easy Avocado Tuna Boats
This delicious avocado and tuna salad is gluten-free, low in carbs, healthy, and quick and easy to make.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 cans tuna in water
- 2 large ripe avocado
- 3 green onion stalks chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste optional
Drain tuna, reserving 2 tablespoons of juices.
Halve the avocados and remove the pits. Cut the avocado flesh crisscross with a knife and then score it out using a spoon.
In a bowl, gently combine all ingredients. Divide evenly between the avocado skins aka boats. Enjoy!