Quick and Easy Chinese Pan-Fried Salmon
10 minutes is all you need to get this amazing Chinese salmon dinner on the table!
Prep Time 4 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 small salmon filets or one side, cut into 4 filets
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil divided
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Rinse and pat dry salmon filets.
Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the salmon and fry for about 3 minutes on each side. Salmon is done when it easily flakes with a fork. Remove salmon from the pan.
In a small bowl, whisk the rice vinegar, sugar, salt, sesame seed oil, and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (or wok oil) together. Drizzle salmon filets with the marinade. Serve immediately.
~ Free Tip ~
- Replace sesame seed oil and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil with 2 tablespoons wok oil.
- This salmon is great over salad greens dressed with leftover marinade.