The Best Greek-Style Quinoa Salad
Easy to make and affordable, this insanely delicious gluten-free salad is the best quinoa salad not just for summer but year round.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 seedless cucumber
- 2 to matoes or 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 small bell pepper any color
- 2 green onions white and green parts
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint optional
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Cook quinoa according to the package directions. Drain and let cool.
Meanwhile, slice or chop vegetables. Add vegetables and all other ingredients to a large bowl.
Next, add quinoa to the vegetable bowl. Stir gently to combine.
Let set for about 15 minutes before serving so that the flavors can combine.
~Free Tip ~
Add Kalamata olives, feta cheese, avocado, and unsalted sunflower seeds for a loaded salad.