Takeout dinner is not something we do often. I enjoy cooking but on occasion, I get either lazy or busy. With this slow cooker sticky Chinese chicken I can be both. How often do you use your slow cooker? I only remember that I have one (two, actually) when I need to bring something to a potluck at work.
No wonder they call it “set it and forget it”. As soon as I set it outside of my kitchen I forget all about it, lol. Maybe I should keep it in my cupboards, but I have more important things to store there. Where do you keep yours? Give me some ideas!
You know that I favor easy meals that look and sound like I slaved in the kitchen all day. Especially chicken dishes are easy to make and yield delicious meals. It is true for herb roasted chicken, French onion chicken and Italian chicken. Serve any of these easy dishes, including this sticky Chinese chicken from the slow cooker and you will get plenty of compliments.
Slow Cooker Sticky Chinese ChickenYou'll get plenty of compliments on these #tender #chicken #thighs and their #sticky, #sweet #glaze. Click To Tweet
1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/3 cup orange marmalade
1/3 cup BBQ sauce
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
In a slow cooker toss chicken with flour. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours. Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.
Slow Cooker Sticky Chinese Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a slow cooker toss chicken with flour. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours. Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.
Related shopping (see full disclosure)
I’m social. Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google+
Latest posts by Jas (see all)
- Parmesan and Sesame Buttermilk Biscuits - April 16, 2019
- Spicy Marinated Brussels Sprouts - April 9, 2019
- Spaghetti with Veracruz Sauce – Espagueti en Salsa Veracruzana - April 2, 2019