No Churn Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
A perfect summer treat for the whole family, this no-churn strawberry frozen yogurt is creamy, light, and super easy to make with only 3 ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 cups frozen or fresh strawberries
- 2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
In a food processor, blend together all ingredients until creamy.
Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 6 hours but preferably overnight.
Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or keep frozen in an airtight container until ready to serve.
~ Free Tip ~
- Use different fruit for different flavors. If using frozen fruit, especially large pieces like peaches, cut them down to go easy on your food processor.
- Substitute condensed milk with honey. Start with 1/4 cup and add more if necessary.
- Only use the full-fat yogurt - it's creamier, although not as healthy.
- Frozen yogurt is best when enjoyed the same day. If it's frozen for longer than a day, it will become a solid block.
- Freeze it in individual containers or make a smaller batch.
- Thaw it for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Add a little sugar (1/4 cup per quart) Sugar inhibits the formation of ice crystals and also keeps the frozen yogurt creamy.
- Pre-scoop it then put back in the freezer.
- Portion out the frozen yogurt in muffin cups.