Flatbread Goat Cheese Portobello Pizza
This flavor-packed flatbread pizza with goat cheese and portobello mushrooms is perfect for a light lunch, a snack or an appetizer.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 original naan flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons 3-4 oz. creamy goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 4 oz baby portobello baby bella, crimini mushrooms, cleaned and quartered
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Thyme or basil leaves for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
Place flatbread on a pizza stone or cookie sheet and brush edges with some of the olive oil.
In a small bowl, mix together goat cheese, smoked paprika, garlic, and pepper.
Spread the cheese mixture evenly over naan flatbread.
Top with portobello mushrooms and drizzle with the remainder of the olive oil.
Bake for 5 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan shavings.
Garnish with thyme or basil leaves if using